Kids can learn to draw ten different objects from ten different story books while having fun with these fun Learn to Draw Activity ~ Story Book printables.
Directed Drawing for Kids
Children can easily become frustrated when it comes to being creative. Many times, it is because they aren’t entirely confident on where to begin.
These directed drawing activities for children provides them with an introduction to drawing skills. The step-by-step instructions are easy for children of multiple ages to follow and then duplicate for themselves.
While completing these directed drawing worksheets, children will become confident in their drawing skills while also
- learning to follow directions
- gain some amazing artistic skills
- increase their visual and spatial skills
- build their fine motor skills
With these printables, anyone can achieve wonderful artistic results.
Learn to Draw Activity ~ Story Book
With this printable pack, children will learn to draw 100 different objects from ten different story books, which include:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Peter Pan
- Beauty and the Beast
- Frog Prince
- The Little Mermaid
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow White
- The Wizard Of Oz
All of the pages are five part drawings with the whole pack in black and white.
- Grab the pdf file and print out the pages of the printable pack.
- Children will need a pencil, crayons, markers and pencils.
- Finish the Picture – Objects
- Finish the Picture – Animals
- Finish the Picture – Themes
- Letter of the Week ~ Alphabet Packs
- Learn to Draw – Seasonal
- Learn to Draw – Animals
- Colour by Code Worksheets
- Colour Sorting Mats
- Colour Printable Packs
- Doggy Colours Matching Cards
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Colours
- Have your child read the steps on the top of the page to see how they are going to draw the objects. This will help them work out whereabouts in the box to start their drawing.
- Using a lead pencil, they can follow the steps to draw the picture, using an eraser if they make a mistake.
- Once their drawing is completed, they can colour it in with crayons, markers and pencils.
- On the right hand side of the page are lines for children to write a short story about their drawing.
Story Books Resources and Printables
- Learning Rhyme & Rhythm with Nursery Rhymes
- 100+ Free Printables
- Peter Pan Printables
- Alice in Wonderland Printables
- Nursery Rhyme Playdough Mats
- Roald Dahl Resources and Printables
- Homeschooling Resources Mega List
- Learn to Draw ~ Seasonal
- Learn to Draw ~ Fun Activity
- Introducing Kids to the Letters of the Alphabet
To grab a copy of this Learn to Draw Activity~ Story Books pack, sign up below: