Fried rice is a simple, just lovely side dish that we have on a regular basis. We have tried making it with cauliflower as a base instead of rice and have found it just as yummy as this one.
Easy Fried Rice
This dish is really just a easy to make, a very delicious dish full of vegetables with a little oil, sauce, bacon or chicken and eggs. You can use a variety of vegetables in this dish, such as carrots, zucchini, spinach and corn, it may take longer to cook, depending on these changes and the size of the vegetables you have added.
Easy Fried RiceSimple Living. Creative Learning
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup peas
- 4 rashers bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 TBSP soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil rice.
- Heat a little oil in a wok or skillet.
- Scramble eggs and cook about 2-3 minutes in skillet.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat the rest of the oil and saute onion, bacon and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peas and capsicum. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add rice.
- Add soy sauce and seasonings and mix through until all is heated.
- Roughly chop up egg and stir through.
- When all in cooked, serve immediately.
You may also like: