Have fun this Christmas with these exciting Christmas Dominoes. These Christmas themed dominoes can be used in the same way as the traditional looking dominoes; they just have a fun Christmas theme.
After downloading the pdf file, print out all the sheets on white cardstock or another heavy paper. I have included one backing sheet that you could print onto the back of the dominoes if you wish. Once you have them printed out, cut along the thick, solid black outline. You can laminate them for durability before playing as well. You could also paste your dominoes on heavier cardboard to make them sturdier as well.
- Shuffle the cards well.
- Place all the cards face down on the table.
- Each player chooses 5 domino cards without letting the other players see their dominoes.
- With the youngest player going first, place one card face up on the table. The next player then tries to match the picture with one of their cards. If they can’t do this, they must draw a card from the rest of the upside down domino cards. If there are no cards left, they must miss their turn.
- Continue this way until one of the players has used up all of their dominoes. This player then becomes the winner.
Included in this Christmas Dominoes printable pack, you will receive 150 domino cards in both colour and black and white. There are also two backing sheets, one in colour and one in black.
To download your copy of these Christmas Dominoes, click on the link below:
Other Christmas Activities you may enjoy are:
- Christmas Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Christmas in Australia ~ Preschool & Kindergarten
- T’was the Night Before Christmas Printable Pack
- The Nutcracker Printable Pack
- Christmas Parts of Speech Printable Pack
- 12 Days of Christmas Printable Pack
- 100+ Christmas Activities and Printables for Kids
- Reindeer Life Cycle Printable Pack