This chocolate chip cookie slice is quick and easy to make and is loved by all. It makes a great snack for kids and adults as well as a lovely plate to share with others.
Our kids love chocolate anything, so when they found out I was making these, they hovered around the kitchen until they came out of the oven. This slice didn’t last more than a couple of days and they were asking me to make it again.
This recipe is definitely one that is going to be part of our lives for a very long time.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Slice
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Line a lamington tray with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl until melted or on the stove top.
- Let this cool.
- Once cool, add the brown sugar, vanilla essence and egg.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Add dry ingredients gradually.
- Mix well, and pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake at 180 for 20-25 minutes.
You may also like: