On our trip around Australia, we came across a lot of Australia’s Big Icons. These made for interesting photos and discussions. To learn more about these icons, I created these Australia’s Big Icons worksheets.
Check out the list of materials that we use with these printables.
Australia’s Big Icons
This massive pack contains a worksheet for 59 different big icons that can be found throughout Australia. They are listed in States, which will make them easier for you to choose and print the ones that you want.
Each worksheets contains:
- Picture of me visiting – If they haven’t visited, they can draw a picture of the icon and themselves standing next to it.
- Where is it? – Draw the location on the map.
- What I did when I was there? – Again, if they haven’t visited, they can research the local area and find things that they would like to do if they visited.
- Fun Facts – Research the big icon and write some facts about it and why it was built.
- When I visited – The date of when you visited this icon or the date you completed this worksheet.
Also included in this pack, there is a list of each icon and where they are located. There is also a fun fact about each of the icons as well which may be useful when completing or looking to visit each of the icons.
To download a copy of these worksheets, click the link below: