Young children will love learning about thirteen different 2D shapes with these fun 2D shape worksheets.
2D Shape Worksheets
Preschoolers, kindergarteners, and children in pre-k and grade 1 will love learning and reviewing 2D shapes with this free, no-prep worksheets. There are thirteen different 2D shapes that they will work on including:
- semi circle
They will be learning about one shape per page, through completing six different activities. They are:
- Tracing the shape – one large and two small
- Dot the shape – using a bingo dabber or do-a-dot marker they will dot the shape. They could also colour in these dots with a marker, crayon or even paint and a q-tip.
- Finish the shape – Only half of the shape is there, children will draw the rest of the shape
- Write the shape – Trace over the name of the shape
- Box the shape – Write the name of the shape in the boxes
- Find the shape – Find and colour or place a counter, mini eraser or pom pom onto the correct matching shapes
To grab your free copy of this pack, click on the link below: