After completing a lap book about Ancient Egypt and learning a little about the 10 Plagues of Egypt, I thought we would spend some more time learning about the events that lead up to God freeing the Israelites from the hands of the Egyptians. Through Moses and Aaron, God showed His power and superiority over the gods of Egypt.
Starting at Exodus 7:14, the story of the 10 Plagues of Egypt continues on until Exodus 11:10. We enjoyed reading this passage in a King James Bible before moving onto these fun printables.
In this printable pack, I have created some:
- flashcards – These can be used to match the numbers with the plagues or practice placing them in the order in which the plagues happened.
- colouring pages – These pages are great for allowing kids to get creative. They can colour in the pages with pencils, crayons or pens, or even glue on pieces of coloured paper or glitter.
- puppets – These are great props to use while reading the story of the 10 plagues. Or even make up your own play and use these props in your act.
- Scripture Cards – These Scripture Cards contain all the Bible Verses about the 10 Plagues in both the ESV and KJV in short passages that can be used by kids to read, memorise or in copywork. Read one card per week, reading it over and practicing memorising it.
Below is how we have set up our puppets and cards.
For the puppets, I printed them out on I also printed them out on white cardstock and laminated them. I then attached a paddle pop stick onto the back of the cards with a hot glue gun.
Again, for the Scripture Cards, I also printed them out on white cardstock and laminated them. I keep them together with binder rings.
To grab your free copy of these printables, sign up below:
Other Bible story printable packs you may enjoy are:
- David and Goliath
- Jesus Feeds 5000
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Colours
- Joshua and the Battle of Jericho
- Daniel and the Lions Den
- I’m in the Lord’s Army
- Books of the Bible