Lately, we have been talking about learning the books of the Bible off by heart, so I made this free printable pack to help us with our memorising.
Books of the Bible
There are a total of 66 books in the Bible; 39 in the Old Testament and 27 in the New Testament. In this fun printable pack, children will learnt the order of the books of the Bible as well which category the books fall into; such as poetry or prophecy.
Included in this 30-page printable pack are
- flashcards that can be used as vocabulary cards
- information about the books of the Bible (with answers)
- handwriting practice which will also help in memorising the books in order.
Other Bible Printables
- David and Goliath
- Jesus Feeds 5000
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Colours
- Joshua and the Battle of Jericho
- Daniel and the Lions Den
- I’m in the Lord’s Army
- Armor of God Printable Pack
- Books of the Bible
- Bible Themed Alphabet Handwriting
- Bible Story Readers
- Massive List of Bible Themed Printables
- 100+ Free Educational Printables
This printable pack is available in colour only. There is not a lot of colour in it though.
You can get your free download by clicking the link below: