This collection of ten different Nursery Rhyme Posters are a great addition to your homeschool, preschool or kindergarten nursery rhyme unit, or literacy unit.
These Nursery Rhyme Posters are easy to prepare, just print out and laminate for durability. They can be blown up or shrunk down depending on your printer. To hold them together, I punch a hole in the top left hand corner and use a binder ring.
This Nursery Rhyme Poster Pack contains posters for ten popular nursery rhymes. They are:
- Buckle My Shoe Printables
- Little Miss Muffet Printables
- Pat A Cake Printables
- Sing A Song of Sixpence Printables
- The Muffin Man Printables
- Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe Printables
- It’s Raining, It’s Pouring Printables
- Star Light, Star Bright Printables
- Wee Willie Winkie Printables
- Little Boy Blue Printables
Some of the ways these posters can be used are:
- For reading and memorising different nursery rhymes
- A way of finding words that rhyme
- For searching for sight words
- For helping with reading and spelling practice
These Nursery Rhyme Posters are a great addition to the nursery rhyme easy read books which can also be laminated held together with a ring binder.
These posters can also be found in the printable packs for each of these nursery rhymes. You can find the printable packs by clicking the name of each of the nursery rhymes in the list above.
The posters come in both colour and black and white versions.
To grab your copy of these Nursery Rhyme Posters, click on the link below:
This was a wonderful find.