These Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe printables are aimed at children in kindergarten and preschool and includes over 90 pages of fun and learning. It is a great nursery rhyme for young children to learn, with this pack containing lots of math and literacy as well as sequencing printables.
Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe Printables
One of the oldest nursery rhymes, with many different meanings, this nursery rhyme dates was first recorded in 1794, in the Gammer Gurton’s Garland collection, written by Joseph Ritson.
This 90+ page printable pack helps enhance learning while reading the nursery rhyme, Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe.
Included in this printable pack are many math activities such as:
- Number Cards
- Number Flip Book
- Shape Sorting
- Number Puzzles
- Follow the Directions (Ordinal Numbers)
- Colour the Shapes
- Size Sequencing
The literacy activities include:
- Old Woman who Lives in a Shoe Poster
- Old Woman printable easy read book
- Alphabet matching cards
- Handwriting practice
- Write the Words in the boxes
- Highlight the Letters
- Read, Write, Stamp
- Sequencing of the story activities
- Creative Writing Pages
- Word Search
Other activities include:
- Dab-a-Dot Pages
- Shadow Matching
- Cut and Paste to Finish the Patterns
- Cross the odd one out
- What comes next?
- Tic Tac Toe
- Matching Activities
There are two versions of this printable pack, one in colour and one in black and white. You can choose both or the one that suits you the best.
More Nursery Rhyme Printables
- Mary had a Little Lamb Printables
- Old Mother Hubbard Printables
- Hey Diddle Diddle Printables
- Baa Baa Black Sheep Printables
- Twinkle, twinkle, little Star Printables
- Nursery Rhyme Sorting Mats
- The Muffin Man Printables
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below: