Kids will love creating their own bright and colourful glitter fireworks art which they can display by hanging in their room or even give as a present to that special person in their life.
Glitter Fireworks Art
To create gorgeous glitter fireworks art, you will need:
- Glitter in your chosen colours – for this one, blue, red and white glitter was used
- Confetti stars in your chosen colours
- A piece of construction paper
- A tray that is big enough to hold your construction paper
To Create your fabulous fireworks art, follow these simple instructions.
- Place the construction paper into the tray. Using the glue, draw the firework shapes onto the construction paper. You can create one big firework like we did on this one, or you could create a few smaller fireworks all over the paper.
- Sprinkle the glitter over the glue. Then add the confetti stars.
- Slowly, pick up the paper and gently move it from side to side to make sure all the glue is covered with the glitter and stars.
- When you are happy that everything is covered, carefully empty the excess glitter into the tray while lifting the paper out.
- Set you paper aside on a flat surface to dry. Then display!
You may also like: