To get into the spirit of Easter, I have created this fun Easter Colour By Code pages. They are an engaging way to practice number and colour recognition while working on fine motor skills.
This is a great way for young children to mix art with learning. Included are 21 simple Colour By number or letter worksheets for young children.
They will work on different numbers from 1 through to 10 as well as some letters of the alphabet.
The colours they will work on are:
Other Easter Activities:
- Easter Counting Cards
- No Bake Easter Rocky Road
- Bird’s Nest Easter Treats
- Easter Planner
- Easter Activity Grades 1 – 3
- Easter Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Dyeing Easter Eggs Sequencing Printables
- The Easter Story Printables
- Jesus is Alive! Printables
- Easter Activity Pack – Preschool
- Easter Multiplication Worksheets
- Easter Subtraction Worksheets
- Easter Addition Worksheets
- Easter CVC Baskets
To download your copy of this free printable pack, click on the link below: