With kids running around, the floors in our house seem to get dirty very quickly. I clean the floors quite often, making sure to clean away all the grime and germs with every mop. This is my favourite DIY Floor Cleaner which I use all year round on all of my tiled floors.
- Lemon: as it cuts through the grease, removes stains and disinfects.
- Peppermint: as ants and mice don’t like it and I don’t like ants or mice.
- Protecting Blend ~ Germ Fighter: as it kills 99% of germs.
You may also like:
- What are Carrier Oils and How do you use them?
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Essential Oil Binder
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Toilet Bowl Cleaning Powder
- DIY Glass and Mirror Cleaner