Preschoolers and toddlers will love these Autumn / Fall Counting Cards! This hands-on activity is fun and can be used multiple times. This activity focuses on counting the numbers 1 – 10.
Autumn / Fall Counting Cards
Preparation for this activity is quite simple.
- Print out the coloured counting cards. Laminate the cards. Have your child count out the correct number of Autumn / Fall themed images and place a peg, pom pom, or counter on the correct answer. Children could also circle the answer with a dry-erase marker.
- Counters. Children could use playdough to create their own balls or Autumn/ Fall themed shapes, or buttons, pompoms, peg or any other counters or markers.
- 2 versions. In this pack, you will find, black and white as well as colour cards.
There are five sets of counting cards:
- Counting apple seeds
- Counting owls on fences
- Counting leaves on trees
- Counting pumpkin seeds
- Counting petals on sunflowers
More Fall Printables & Activities
- Candy Corn Counting Mats
- Fall Parts of Speech Cards
- Apple Printable Pack
- Fall Push Pin Activity
- Autumn Counting Cards
- Autumn Alphabet Puzzles
- Candy Corn A – Z Mats
- Candy Corn Flip Cards
To grab your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below: