Learn about the water cycle with this fun and exciting water cycle printables pack.
Water Cycle Printables
With this printable pack, children of multiple ages will enjoy learning about the water cycle.
In this pack, there are activities which are aimed at children of many ages. These activities include:
- Three informational pages all about how the water cycle works.
- Water Cycle Poster – this can be laminated and hung on the wall for children to see and refer to. It could also be laminated and a copy given to each child.
- Water Cycle Poster – fill in the blanks. This is great for older children who can fill in the blank, white rectangles with the correct part of the water cycle.
- A basic wheel that contains four parts of the water cycle aimed at younger children. There is one that children can use to read and refer too and another which children can draw in pictures that correspond with the part of the cycle.
- A more in-depth wheel that covers more parts of the water cycle. There is one that children can use to read and refer too and another which children can draw in pictures that correspond with the part of the cycle.
- Also included is a water cycle research flip book. Children can use the information pages in this pack to complete this flip book or they can add information they have learnt from reading books or the Internet about the water cycle. Younger children will need help in completing this, though older children will be able to complete this flip book independently.
- Cloud Formation Cards
- All About Clouds Flip Book
- Snowflake Life Cycle
- Weather Unit – Grades 1 – 3
- Rainy Day Experiment
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Printables
- All About Snow Study
To grab your copy of these printables, sign up below: