This 94-page pack contains:
- Vocabulary Cards – great for working on vocabulary and spelling
- Writing Practice – great for practicing spelling and working on handwriting skills
- Syllable Clip Cards – say the word, count the syllables and clip the correct answer
- Beginning Sound Cards – these are great for practicing sounds
- Alphabetical Order – place the Christmas words in alphabetical order
- Build-a-Word – great for practicing spelling and working on handwriting
- Punctuation – a fun little activity to help kids learn which punctuation mark to use
- Sentence Strips – read the sentence, write the sentence and paste the sentence in the correct order
- Christmas Word Book – read the word, write the word and colour the picture before stapling together into your very own Christmas Word Book.
- Alphabet Matching Cards – Match the uppercase and lowercase letters with each other.
- Highlight the Letters – Find and highlight the correct letters.
- Read, Write and Stamp – Read the word, write the word, and stamp (or build) the word.
- Fill in the Missing Letters – Fill in the missing lowercase and uppercase letters of the alphabet.
Aimed at children in grades K-2
Read more: Christmas Literacy Pack
This is a digital product for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent. Please allow up to 2 hours for delivery via email. If you don’t see them, please check your spam folder. If not there, please email me at email@example.com
There are no refunds due to the nature of the files being pdf files.