This Christmas literacy pack will help children build their vocabulary, practice their spelling and literacy skills. It is aimed at younger children in grades K – 2.
This 101-page pack contains:
- Vocabulary Cards – great for working on vocabulary and spelling
- Writing Practice – great for practicing spelling and working on handwriting skills
- Syllable Clip Cards – say the word, count the syllables and clip the correct answer
- Beginning Sound Cards – these are great for practicing sounds
- Alphabetical Order – place the Christmas words in alphabetical order
- Build-a-Word – great for practicing spelling and working on handwriting
- Punctuation – a fun little activity to help kids learn which punctuation mark to use
- Sentence Strips – read the sentence, write the sentence and paste the sentence in the correct order
- Christmas Word Book – read the word, write the word and colour the picture before stapling together into your very own Christmas Word Book.
- Alphabet Matching Cards – Match the uppercase and lowercase letters with each other.
- Highlight the Letters – Find and highlight the correct letters.
- Read, Write and Stamp – Read the word, write the word, and stamp (or build) the word.
- Fill in the Missing Letters – Fill in the missing lowercase and uppercase letters of the alphabet.
This Christmas Literacy pack comes in both colour and black and white for you to print whichever you want.
To grab your copy of this Christmas Literacy Pack, click on the link below: