This Christmas CVC Match activity includes a total of 78 pages. Included is a colour and a black and white version.
There are 42 different CVC endings that children can practice with 3 different sets of decorations: one with a picture and the word, one with just a picture and one with just the word.
To Prepare Using Multiple Times:
- Print out the tree pages on white cardstock or on white paper and laminate the whole page.
- Print out the decorations on white cardstock or on white paper, cut out and then laminate the individual decorations.
- If using the black and white version ~ colour in the trees and decorations after printing out.
To Prepare Using Once:
- Print out all pages on white paper, cut and paste the decorations onto the trees and then laminate for future reference.
- Read the CVC sound on the trunk of the Christmas Tree and place the matching decorations on the tree. These could be just placed on the tree or you could have velcro dots placed on the tree and the other side on the back of the decoration ready for children to place on top of each other.
- Also included is a blank tree and CVC sound cards. Children can choose a CVC sound card and place it on the truck of the tree and then place the matching decorations on the tree.
Read the post here: Christmas Tree CVC Match
This is a digital product for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent. Please allow up to 2 hours for delivery via email. If you don’t see them, please check your spam folder. If not there, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org