With the new year on the way, it is a good time to reflect on the past year. It is also a great time to prepare and organise your thoughts for the new year. These gorgeous New Year Reflections and Resolutions printables are a great way to reflect on the past year and create priorities for the year ahead.
New Year Reflections and Resolutions
Empower yourself and your children / students by challenging them to choose a goal for the New Year and put it in writing. This pack of reflection and resolutions printables contains nine pages of activities.
Reflect on the past year by completing the following:
- My favourite memory
- A lesson I learnt
- A great idea I had
- Last Year’s Top Ten
- Four ‘Proud’ moments from last year
Create new year resolutions by completing the following:
- Four new year resolutions
- My word for the year – why you chose it and how you are going to achieve it
- Goals for the new year
- Things you hope to do this year
- Goals – at home and at school – this one is for school aged children
- Reaching for the stars – how you are going to achieve your goals
- Ways you can grown and improve this coming year
- After completing these printables, you could put them together in a book, creating your own cover page.
- Laminate or frame the new year resolution pages and hang them up where you can see them, to help remind you what you wish to achieve throughout the year
To download your copy of these beautiful gold, black and grey printables, sign up below:
You may also like: