These freezer-friendly banana muffins are a lovely snack. Great for baking on the weekend, freezing and then grabbing on the way to school or work in the morning.
These banana muffins are quick and easy to make, I normally make a double batch, keeping one batch in the fridge and the other in the fridge. I don’t always ice them, but when I do, I use either lemon icing or cream cheese icing. They could also be sprinkled with icing sugar.
Another way to enjoy these delicious muffins is to warm them up, cut in half and serve with a little butter, which will melt through.
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 2 TBSP milk
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease muffin tins.
- Beat the mashed bananas with the eggs.
- Add all of the other ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins and bake for about 15-20mins until risen and golden.
- Can be iced with lemon icing or cream cheese icing.
You may also like:
- Choc Chip Cookie Slice
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Chocolate Mousse
- Churros with Hot Chilli Chocolate
- Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Fudge Slice
- Apple and Sour Cream Slice