With the new year on the way, I am trying to make sure that I have everything ready and organised. I created these beautiful, watercolour, printable 2021 monthly and yearly calendars to help me prepare ahead of time.
Printable Yearly Calendar
These simple, yet beautiful, printable yearly calendar pack is a great way to prepare for the coming year. I recommend printing them out on white cardstock and then binding them together at the top of the page to make a flip up book.
- At the beginning of this pack is a lovely cover page. I printed this out on white cardstock for my first page.
- There are six different year-at-a-glance options: yellow, pink, teal, blue, purple and green. Pick the colour of your choice and print off onto white cardstock. This became my second page.
- For the monthly pages, the same six colours (as above) are used, with two months having the same colours. Print these out and add them, in the correct order, to your book.
- Finally, bind or staple across the top, ready for use.
These are blank calendars with no holidays pre-filled as countries all around the world celebrate different events at different times. At the start of the year, these holidays, birthdays, or any other special events can be added by you in the colours you choose. Colour-coding is a great way to keep your events organised.
These free printable yearly calendars can be used by anyone; school teachers, homeschool families, students or businesses to keep themselves organised throughout twenty twenty.
To download your copy of these calendars, click on the link below:
You may also like:
- Printable Daily Planners
- Daily Routine Printables
- Keeping Your Homeschool Organised with a Bullet Journal