Found on nearly every continent in the world, many species of mosquitoes feed on blood from a live host. Children will love learning about theses small, flying insects and the four parts of their life cycle with these fun and free mosquito life cycle printables.
Mosquito Life Cycle Printables
The diet of these small insects includes nectar and plant juices, with only the females of some species feeding on blood. Mosquitos are also widely known to transfer a variety of diseases to humans, such as malaria.
This 100+ page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards, using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Colouring Activity – Colour in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Great for practicing order from largest to smallest or the other way round.
- What I Know/ Want to Learn about Mosquitos – Write what you want to know and then research these insects and write the answers to your questions.
- Life Cycle Writing Pages – Research the mosquito life cycle and write our what you find.
- Life Cycle Pages – Place / write the mosquito life cycle in the correct order.
- Emergent Reader about Mosquitos – Print out this book and have children read it to you. As they read, they will learn all about mosquitos and their life cycle.
Other Life Cycle Printables
- Polar Bear Life Cycle Pack
- Polar Bear Life Cycle Flip Book
- Owl Life Cycle Flip Book
- Bee Life Cycle Flip Book
- Snake Life Cycle Flip Book
- Snowy Owl Life Cycle Printables
- Barn Owl Life Cycle Printables
- Turkey Life Cycle Printables
- Sea Turtle Life Cycle Printables
- Spider Life Cycle Readers
- Bee Life Cycle Printables
- Sloth Life Cycle Printables
- Toad Life Cycle Printables
- Brownbanded Bamboo Shark Printables
- Animal Life Cycle Bundle
- Massive List of Animal Life Cycle Printables
- Polar Bear Mini Unit
- Frog Life Cycle Playdough Mats
- Polar Bear Unit
- Arctic Fox Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Arctic Animals Printables
- Polar Bear Emotion Flashcards
- Bee Life Cycle Cards
- Bee Counting Mats
- Snake Identification Cards
- Snake Lapbook
- Sea Turtle Lapbook
- Sea Turtle Life Cycle Printables
- Frog Lapbook
- Frog Unit
- Frogs Vs Toads
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use.
To grab your Mosquito Life Cycle Printables, click on the link below: