This Bee Life Cycle Printable Pack is a great way to learn more about this cute, little insect while working on math and literacy skills.
Bee Life Cycle Printables
This 110+ page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Great for practicing order from largest to smallest or the other way round.
- What I Know/ Want to Learn about Toads – Write what you want to know and then research toads and write the answers to your questions.
- Bee Life Cycle Writing Pages – Research the bee life cycle and write our what you find.
- Bee Life Cycle Pages – Place / write the bee life cycle in the correct order.
- Nouns or Verbs – Is is a noun or a verb? Place the words the correct column.
- Life Cycle Emergent Reader – Print out this book and have children read it to you. As they read, they will learn all about toads.
- Life Cycle Mini Posters – Laminate and use as posters.
- Telling the Time – Draw the hands on the clock to match the time.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use.
To grab your Pack, click on the link below: