These fun printable Christmas Cards are a great hands-on way to learning this Christmas.
- white paper
Christmas is a fun time of the year. There are lots of festive events to attend, gifts to make or purchase and a tree to put up and decorate. These cards contain pictures of all the fun things you will find this festive season.
Preparing the Cards
To prepare these cards, print off the pages of the pdf file on white paper or white cardstock.
The three-part cards on each page will need to be cut apart. I prefer to laminate the cards for durability.
The cards can be kept together in a zip lock bag or with a binder ring in the top left hand corner.
Using the Cards
These printable Christmas cards can be used in multiple ways:
- Use to match the words with their image
- Use in memory / matching games
- In conjunction with worksheets where the child chooses an image card and writes the corresponding word
- In a busy bag
- In a file folder game
- as 3 part / vocabulary cards
- once laminated, use a dry erase marker to trace the Christmas pictures to help with fine motor skills
- as reference cards while looking at different Christmas objects
- as part of spelling practice
- to increase vocabulary
In this printable pdf file, you will receive both the colour and a black and white version of the cards.
I printed out our printable Christmas cards on white paper and then laminated them.
More Christmas Printables
- Christmas Bible Verses Copywork
- Christmas Counting Cards
- Christmas 2D Shape Puzzles
- Christmas Preschool Printables
- 100+ Christmas Activities & Printables for Kids
- The Night Before Christmas Printable Pack
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Christmas Colour by Code Printables
- Christmas Bingo
- 12 Days of Christmas Lapbook
To grab your free copy, click the link below: