Learning maths can be fun with this Catch the Flies Math Game.
Catch the Flies Math Game
This is a fun and exciting game that all children will love, especially if they love blowing party blowers. In this pack 12 are colour pages and 12 are black and white pages.
- Print out the 3 pages that have the lily pads on them. Cut them up and laminate for durability.
- The rest of the pages include the flashcards. I laminated these for durability too.
- Roll out the party blowers and stick a velcro dot on the bottom of each blower. Then stick the opposite dot onto a card with the lily pad on them.
- Lay out the lily pad cards in front of the player. Place the flashcards face down next to the lilly pad cards.
- Pick up a card and show the player. The player needs to blow the party blower and pick up the lily pad card with the answer on it (the number of flies) eg. If you pick up a card that says 1+2 = on it. The player need to pick up the lily pad card with 3 flies on it.
To download your free Catch the Flies ~ Maths Game, sign up below:
You may also like: