Do you know which animal belongs to what footprint? As animals walk around, they leave their footprints in the snow, in the mud or sand. This animal print mini pack will help your children learn to recognise 23 different animals and their footprints.
This 72-page printable pack is aimed for children ages 2 – 9.
The activities included in this pack are:
- Colouring Pages – Colour in the footprint and the animal it belongs to.
- I Spy – How many of each type of footprint can you find?
- Trace the Letters – Trace the letters of the name of the animal the footprints belong to.
- Colour Matching Cards – These are great for matching games or games like memory or snap. Laminate for durability.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Again, these are great for matching games or games like memory or snap. Laminate for durability.
- Tracing or Cutting Page – Practice tracing the line then cutting the line.
- Finish the Alphabet Page – Fill in the missing letters of the alphabet.
- Puzzles – These 4 part puzzles are great fun. Laminate for durability and then try and match the four parts in the correct order.
- Whose Print is This? – Cut out the animals on the last page and glue then next to the correct footprint.
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below: