These cute Mother and Baby Animal Cards are made with real photos of animals and are great for little kids.
Ways to use the Mother and Baby Cards
- Cut out and laminate for durability.
- Print out 2 copies and play snap
- Print out 2 copies and play the memory game
- Match the mother animal to the baby animal
- Make groups of animals eg. mammals, marsupials, carnivores or even what countries they live in
- Use as flashcards
- Once laminated, cross out the word and ask the child to spell it.
- Handwriting Practice: if you laminate you could use a dry erase marker and trace over the letters and wipe off
The animals included in this pack are:
You can find the other Mother and Baby Animals Pack here: Mother and Baby Animals Pack
This pack you can download, by clicking the link below:
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we discuss lots of homeschooling activities and printables for kids every day!