There are so many activities in this study. The activities include:
- Learning about the Flag
- Decorating / colouring in the flag
- Mapping places on the map of Italy
- Finding Italy on the world map
- Learning about the country, population, money and language
- Learning about places of interest ~ The Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Roman Colosseum, Milan, Florence, the Trevi Fountain, Naples, Sicily, Turin, and Venice
- Learn about gondolas
- Italian Food
- Animals that live in Italy
- Italian inventions ~ the piano
- Learn about Famous Italian people ~ Marco Polo, Antonio Vivaldi, Galileo Galilei, Alessandra Volta, Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci
You can read more about this unit here.
This is a digital product for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent. Please allow up to 2 hours for delivery via email. If you don’t see them, please check your spam folder. If not there, please email me at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.