This 100+ page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
- Coniferous Tree Flip Book – Create your own flip book all about coniferous trees
- Life Cycle Writing Pages – Research the coniferous tree life cycle and write our what you find.
- Life Cycle Pages – Place / write the coniferous tree life cycle in the correct order.
- Life Cycle Cards – In two sizes that can a variety of uses
- Life Cycle Cut and Paste – Multiple life cycle cut and paste activities for the coniferous tree life cycle and the Christmas tree life cycle.
- Life Cycle Draw and Write – Draw the parts of the life cycle and then write the name.
- Life Cycle Posters – One is labelled and one is not.
- What I Know/ Want to Learn about Coniferous Trees – Write what you want to know and then research coniferous trees and write the answers to your questions.
- Emergent Reader about Coniferous Trees – Print out this book and have children read it to you. As they read, they will learn all about coniferous trees, and the life cycle.
- Coniferous Trees Reading Comprehension – There is one page of reading all about coniferous trees and one page of questions for children to write their answers on.
- Parts of a Christmas Tree – Label the parts of a Christmas tree.
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards, using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Box the Words – Use the word bank to write the words in the correct boxes.
- Roll and Write – Roll a die and write the word.
- Write the Words – Write the words in the lines.
- Read, Write and Stamp – Read the words, write the words and then stamp the words.
- Fill in the Missing Letters – Write in the missing letters of the alphabet.
- Highlight the Letters – Find the letters and highlight them.
- Word Search – Find the Words in the word search.
- Trace and colour – Trace the name of the life cycle part and colour in the picture.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Colouring Activity – Colour in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot in the pictures.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Great for practicing order from largest to smallest or the other way round.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut and paste to complete the patterns.
- Odd One Out – Find the odd one out.
- 4 Piece puzzles – Place the four pieces together.
- Cut the Lines – Trace, then cut the lines to get to the picture.
- Trace the Lines – Trace the lines.
- Maze – Find your way through the maze.
- Tangles – Find your way through the tangles.
- Odd and Even Numbers – Write if the number is odd or if it is even.
- Flip Cards – Practice number recognition by matching the number, the number word and the pictures.
- Follow the Directions – Practice ordinal numbers by following the directions.
- Number Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to learn the numbers from one through ten.
- Tic Tac Toe – Also known as noughts and crosses.
Find out more by reading the post here: Coniferous Tree Life Cycle Printables
This product is a digital product for you to print at home. No physical product will be sent. Please allow up to 2 hours for delivery via email. If you don’t see them, please check your spam folder. If not there, please email me at email@example.com
There are no refunds due to the nature of the files being pdf files.