These L Beginning Blend Clip Cards are not only cute, but they are a great way to learn the Bl,Cl, FL, GL, PL and Sl beginning blends.
L Beginning Blend Clip Cards
These cards are a great way to learn their L Beginning Blends. I prefer to print on white paper or card stock then laminate for durability. Once they have been laminated, children can look at the picture then place a peg on the correct answer. They could also use a pom pom, counter, marker or even a little toy to mark the correct answer. If you have laminated the cards, they can use a dry erase marker to circle or cross the correct blend.
In this pack, you will receive 4 different sets of cards:
- Colour with words
- Colour without words
- Black and white with words
- Black and white without words
There are six cards/words for each of the following blends:
- S Beginning Blend Clip Cards
- R Beginning Blend Clip Cards
- L Blends Fun Pack
- DW, SW & TW Beginning Blend Clip Cards
- Dinosaur Count and Clip Cards
- Cowboy / Cowgirl Addition and Subtraction Cards
- Spring Spell and Clip Cards
- Earth Day Shape Clip Cards
- Australian Money Clip Cards
To hold these cards together, keep them in a zip lock bag or punch a hole in the top left hand corner and keep them together with a binder ring.