Your young children, ages 2 – 7 will have fun learning the letters of the alphabet with these fun alphabet puzzles.
These alphabet puzzles come one letter per page. They are also fairly easy to prepare.
Each puzzles contains four parts.
- The lowercase of the letter
- The uppercase of the letter
- Two pictures that begin with the letter
Once all the cards are prepared and laminated, allow your child to match the correct letters and corresponding pictures. To help them match the pictures to the correct letter, it may help them to say the name of the pictures.
Another way of using these cards is to have your child paste the four pieces onto coloured card and then laminate and use as posters. Your child could then use a dry-erase marker to trace over the lowercase and uppercase letters of the alphabet.
To download your copy of these Alphabet Puzzles, click on the link below:
For more alphabet activities, check these ones out:
- Alphabet Dominoes
- Alphabet Dot Pack
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
- Alphabet Game Cards
- Alphabetical Order
- Flower Alphabet Matching Cards
- Star Alphabet Matching Cards
- Bubble Alphabet Matching Cards
- Basketball Alphabet Matching Cards