These coconut biscuits are nice for a change. Sometimes our boys get bored with the normal choc chip biscuits, so I make this to mix things up a bit.
They are quick and easy to make and taste really yummy with a hot drink.
- 500 g SR Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 500 g margarine / butter
- 1/2 tin 198g condensed milk
- 3/4 cup coconut
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Slowly add the coconut and the SR Flour while mixing well. It should make a firm dough.
- Roll TBSP of dough into balls and place on lined tray.
- Press down slightly with a fork.
- Bake in a moderate (180˚C) for 10-12 mins.