This gorgeous Menu Planning Binder will allow you to create lovely home-cooked meals by planning in advance and helping you save money in the process.
A great way to stick to your grocery budget is to meal plan. Choose a day to sit down and plan your meals for the week, fortnight or month. If this is your first time doing a meal plan, start small, just doing a week at a time until you feel more comfortable. You could even involve your family, letting them choose a meal and then they can help you prepare it! If you want to try a new dish, go for it, making sure to choose recipes that are within your cooking experience. Lastly, place the menu plan where everyone can see it.
Menu Planning Binder
Included in this Menu Planning Binder you will find:
- Binder Cover Pages ~ 7 Designs
- Spine Inserts ~ 4 different sizes
- Favourite Breakfasts ~ 2 designs
- Favourite Lunches ~ 2 designs
- Favourite Snacks ~ 2 designs
- Favourite Dinners ~ 2 designs
- 31 Day Meal Plan ~ 2 designs
- Weekly Meal Plan ~ 2 designs
- Shopping Lists ~ 6 designs
- Fridge Inventory ~ Full Page ~ 2 designs
- Freezer Inventory ~ Full Page ~ 2 designs
- Pantry Inventory ~ Full Page ~ 2 designs
- Fridge Inventory ~ ½ page ~ 2 designs
- Freezer Inventory ~ ½ page ~ 2 designs
- Pantry Inventory ~ ½ page ~ 2 designs
- Recipe Card ~ Full Page ~ 2 designs
Binder Cover Page
Another Binder Cover Page
The above picture (top of page) is another example of a cover page as well.
This is an example of Favourite Breakfasts. The lunches, dinner and snacks are all the same. They provide space for you to write the meal and a space for you to write where you can find the recipe for each meal.
31 Day Meal Plan
This is one of the two designs of the 31 Day Meal Plan. It contains space for you to write your breakfast, lunch and dinner for 31 days. It also includes a shopping list.
Weekly Meal Plan
This is one of two weekly meal plan designs. On this planning page, there is a space for you to plan your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for the week as well as a small space for a shopping list.
This is one of the designs for the shopping lists. The others are blank.
All the inventory lists are the same. There are some that take up the whole page as per the image below and some that are half the size of this – two lists per page. For these lists, there is room for you to write the description of the product, the expiry date and the quantity that you have in stock.
This recipe card comes in two designs and can be used to write out recipes that you can then keep together in a folder for easy access.
- Kitchen Conversion Charts
- Printable Daily Planners
- Tips for Making Omelettes
- Tips for Teaching your Child to Cook
- Homemade Bread
- Learn how to Dehydrate Celery
- How to Make Celery Salt from Dried Celery Leaves
- How to Dehydrate Strawberries
- Learn how to Dehydrate Oranges for decorations
- Freezer Friendly Bulk Cookie Recipe
- Tips for Once a Month Cooking
- 18 Slow Cooker Recipes
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Easy Ways to Save on Food
- Learning to Cook with these Cooking Challenge Printables
To purchase a copy of this Menu Planning Binder, click on the link below: