This is a fun Fishing Printable Pack for great for those kids ages 2 – 9 who love fishing. It contains a variety of activities, mainly concentrating in the Math and Literacy areas and will be enjoyed by all the little fisherman.
- white paper and printer
- colouring pencils or crayons
- do-a-dot markers
- Mini pegs or pom poms
With 60 pages, this Fishing Printable Pack contains the following activities:
- Alphabet matching cards– match the lowercase letters to the uppercase ones
- Number matching cards– match the number to its word
- I Spy– count the items and write the number
- Tracing letters– great for handwriting practice and spelling practice
- Size sequencing cards– place in size order from largest to smallest or smallest to largest
- Colour matching cards– great for learning colours
- Trace the path– trace the path, staying between the lines. Great for fine motor skills.
- Number Puzzles – put the puzzles together by placing the numbers in order
- 4 part puzzles – a fun activity enjoyed by kids
- Do-A-Dot Pages – Find the letters and dot them.
- Writing Pages – Create your own short stories about unicorns.
- Count and Clip Cards – Count the pictures and clip the answer, or place a pom pom on the answer.
- Follow the Letter Mazes – Follow the letter throughout the maze to get to the end.
- Simple Addition – Add and shade the answer.
- Simple Subtraction – Subtract and shade the answer.