Ballet is a type of dance that originated in the Italian Renaissance in the 15th century. It was since become a highly technical form of dance. This fun, ballet printable pack contains lots of educational activities for those young children who are interested in this type of dance.
Ballet Printable Pack
The activities included in this pack are:
- Story pages– a couple of pages that are blank for your child to write a story on
- I Spy– 3 pages – count the items and write the number
- Tracing letters– great for handwriting practice and spelling practice
- Size sequencing cards– place in size order from largest to smallest or smallest to largest
- Colour matching cards– great for learning colours
- Trace the path– trace the path, staying between the lines. Great for fine motor skills.
- 4 part puzzles – a fun activity enjoyed by kids
- Count and Clip Cards – great for learning basic math.
- Do-A-Dot Pages – Find the letters and dot them.
- Follow the Number Mazes – Follow the letter throughout the maze to get to the end.
I always like to print out the cards and laminate for durability so they can be used repeatedly.
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below: