This week, the Friday Freebie are some fantastic Apple Tree Adding Flashcards. They are great for teaching or reviewing adding numbers up to 10.
How to Prepare:
There is one 5×7 flashcard per page that can be cut out and laminate for durability.
These cards can be used with the answers attached. Then, print another set and this time cut along the dotted grey line, cutting the answer off.
How to Use:
Have your child count the apples on the tree and then add them up and tell you the answer.
If you cut the answer off, have your child match the answer to the correct apple tree sum!
Click the link below to download your free copy!
You may also like:
- Dinosaur Tracing and Cutting Strips
- Dinosaur Count and Clip Cards
- Circus Activity Pack
- Dinosaur Shape Matching Cards
- Animal Life Cycle Study Bundle
- Butterfly Unit
- Anatomy of Animals Notebooking Pages
- Silkworm Unit
- Butterfly Lapbook
- Butterfly Printable Pack for Preschoolers and Kindergarteners
- Butterfly Life Cycle Cards
- Snake Notebooking Pages
- Dinosaur Information Cards