On the 25th April every year in Australia, Anzac Day is commemorated. It marks the military action by the Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War.
Here are 10+ Activities that we enjoyed while learning more about this important day in Australian history.
1. Come in Spinner with My Little Bookcase
2. Anzac Day Activities with A Moment In Our World
3. Anzac Bar Slice with Paging Fun Mums
4. Anzac Biscuits with A Moment In Our World
5. Family Treasure Box with My Little Bookcase
6. Anzac Day Activities with Octavia and Vicky
7. Wholemeal Anzac Biscuits with Dayna Bayna
8. Anzac Day Activities with AnzacDay.org.au
9. Anzac Day Activities with Our Worldwide Classroom
10. Poppy Wreaths with PoppyTime.com
11. Australia 3 Part-Cards with A Moment in Our World
12. Australia Felt Map with To The Moon and Back