Preschoolers and toddlers will love these Summer Counting Cards! This hands-on activity is fun and can be used multiple times. This activity focuses on counting the numbers 1 – 10.
Summer Counting Cards
Preparation for this activity is quite simple.
- Print out the coloured counting cards. Laminate the cards. Have your child count out the correct number of Summer themed images and place a peg, pom pom, or counter on the correct answer. Children could also circle the answer with a dry-erase marker.
- Counters. Children could use playdough to create their own balls or Summer themed shapes, or buttons, pompoms, peg or any other counters or markers.
- 2 versions. In this pack, you will find, black and white as well as colour cards.
There are five sets of counting cards:
- Counting bees around a flower
- Counting leaves on a palm tree
- Counting sandcastles on sand
- Counting shells on sand
- Counting surfboards in sand
- Counting petals on a flower
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below:
*** Summer Counting Cards ***