With so much going on at home and with homeschooling, keeping organised is a necessity. This Hey Mama! Print Schoolhouse Planner 2016-2017 from The Old Schoolhouse is a fantastic way to keep track of assignments, appointments and goals for our family’s life.
This Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner is hot off the press and available now for you to start planning for homeschooling year.
In this Hey Mama! Planner you will find:
- Welcome Note on the inside of the cover
- Year at a Glance 2016, 2017 and 2018 Calendars
- Monthly Calendars (July 16 to June 17) with a Monthly Note Page and Hey Mama Letters
- 36 weekly planning pages with Hey Mama notes dispersed throughout
- Month, Semester and Year goal pages which include: educational, Spiritual, physical, personal talents, life skills, financial and relational.
- Attendance charts for 180 days for 5 children
- Reading logs
- Curriculum Planning Pages
- Homeschool Contact List
- Reference Pages which include: Writing prompts, Story Starters, The Thirteen Colonies by Date, Timeline of Inventions, US Presidents and their wives, Branches of Federal, State and Local Governments, United States and Capitals, an Academic Transcript with instructions, A chart to list other Courses that were taken.
What I love about this planner:
- The weekly planning pages in this homeschool planner are unlabelled and undated. I can add the five weekdays we homeschool across the top row and the subjects that our boys are completing down the left hand side or I could write the seven days of the week down the left hand side and write the five subject areas our boys are completing on across the top. Also when we have a week’s holiday, I can skip writing that week in my planner and not waste any pages.
- The two page month spread. Here I can add all our appointments and activities for the month and am able to glance each day at what is coming up.
- The vintage / rustic theme of this planner is gorgeous and the Hey Mama notes are very encouraging for a homeschooling mum.
- The thickness of the paper it is printed on is good. I have had planners in the past that the ink has run through which I don’t like at all.
- It is spiral bound. I love all things spiral bound as this allows me to have it open on a two page spread or folded back on itself for one day, taking up as little or as much room as I desire.
What I’m not really liking:
- We homeschool all year round. This print planner is best suited to homeschool families who follow a traditional school year. For the rest of the weeks, I will have to photocopy the pages that I need.
To get 10% off the Print Version of this Hey Mama Schoolhouse Planner, use the code: CREWCODE. This means my US Readers can grab this planner for just $19 with free shipping! International readers will get 10% off and the price depends on where you live. This code is valid through till July 15.
For those who are international or don’t follow a traditional homeschool year, there is a digital version of this planner available. If you are already a member of SchoolHouseTeachers.com you can grab this printer for free.
Membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com is $12.95 a month (but only $1 for the first month with the code TRIAL), or $139 for a full year, or $250 for two years. If you purchase the two-year plan by June 30, 2016, you’ll receive quite a few amazing gifts including a print copy of this Hey Mama! Schoolhouse Planner.