Learning many of the different parts of a map is so much fun with these parts of a map flip book and map lines mini book.
Parts of a Map Flip Book
My Map BookWorld Map for Kids (27×38 Laminated)MapsNational Geographic Kids Super Space Sticker ActivityBEST LEARNING i-Poster My World Interactive MapNational Geographic Kids My First Atlas ofWorld Map Poster, United States USA Map,GeoToys – GeoPuzzle World – Educational KidMelissa & Doug USA (United States) MapMaps
In this printable pack, you will find:
- Two information pages that can be read and used to complete the flip book
- A six-paged flip book about the Parts of a Map
- Four pages of cut and paste printables that can be used in the flip book for younger children who can’t write too much.
- One page of cards with cards for the lines – equator, latitude, longitude, and prime meridian
- One mini flip book for the lines – equator, latitude, longitude, and prime meridian
- Three pages, each with a different map and questions to help reinforce what they have learnt.
To download your copy of this flip book pack, sign up below:
You may also like: