Little House on the Prairie is the third book in the Little House on the Prairie Series written by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Published in 1935, this book continues the story on from The Little House in the Big Woods. This book tells about the time the Ingalls family spent on the prairie of Kansas.
- white paper
- colouring pencils
- lead pencils
- Little House on the Prairie Book
Little House on the Prairie is the third book in the Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Little House on the Prairie Literature Study
This 95-page Little House on the Prairie Literature Study, includes:
- Chapter activities for each chapter of the book. These usually are read and answer type questions.
- Vocabulary worksheets for dictionary work.
- Notebooking Pages for the different animals you will come across in the book.
- Research malaria
- Research Kansas activity pages
- Letter Writing – write a letter
- Poem Writing – variety of different poetry writing
- Research and learn more about the Indian Jamborees.
- Parts of Speech / Punctuation Activities
- Newspaper Writing activity
- Postcard Writing Activity
To download your copy, click on the link below: