Bees are such important creatures, flying around pollinating the flowers that make our food, as well as making yummy honey that many people enjoy. But, over the past few years, their numbers have been on the decline. Many kids may be afraid of these tiny flying creatures, though this can be changed by teaching kids about the benefits of them with the help of these bee life cycle cards.
I created this printable pack to help children learn about the life cycle of bees. These cards are aimed at children ages 2 – 8.
In this printable pack, you will find:
- Bee Life Cycle Cards (without words) in both colour and black and white
- Bee Life Cycle Cards (with words) in both colour and black and white
- Cut and Paste Bee Life Cycle
- Bee Life Cycle Mini Book with pictures to colour and words to trace
- Bee Sentence Building Cards
To grab your copy of this Bee Life Cycle Card pack, click on the link below:
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where we discuss lots of homeschooling activities and printables for kids every day!