While completing our Spanish unit, R made this cake all on his very own. It is like a tea cake with a hint of lemon. It is really easy and yummy!
Spanish Lemon Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups SR Flour
- rind of 1 lemon
- Beat the sugar and the eggs together and then fold in the lemon rind.
- Next, add the oil and mix well.
- Fold in the flour and the milk alternately.
- Bake in a loaf pan at 180C for about 40 minutes.
- Check with a skewer to make sure it is cooked.