Learning about all the different types of animals can be so much fun and these cute woodland creatures are just adorable. So, I decided to create a Woodland Animals Printable Pack just so I could use this lovely animals.
This Woodland Animals printable pack is aimed at children ages 2 – 9 and contains 90 pages full of fun and educational activities.
The activities included in this pack are:
- Colouring Pages – Colour in the woodland animals.
- I Spy – How many of each type of woodland creature can you find?
- Trace the Letters – Trace the letters of the name of the woodland animal.
- Colour Matching Cards – These are great for matching games or games like memory or snap. Laminate for durability.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Again, these are great for matching games or games like memory or snap. Laminate for durability.
- Puzzles – These 4 part puzzles are great fun. Laminate for durability and then try and match the four parts in the correct order.
- Vocabulary Cards – These can be used in a variety of different ways, such as games, writing practice and more.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Talk about the different woodland animals as your child places them in order from smallest to largest or vice versa.
- Simple Addition – Answer simple addition problems by counting the woodland creatures.
- Simple Subtraction – Answer simple subtraction problems by counting the woodland creatures.
To download your copy of this printable pack, click on the link below: