These White Chocolate Mud Cupcakes are so very delicious and not too hard to bake either!
This mixture makes so many cupcakes. I made around 20 full sized cupcakes, though you would make so many more if you made mini cupcakes.
This is a very easy recipe to follow and we have enjoyed these white chocolate mud cupcakes on many different occasions.
White Chocolate Mud Cupcakes
- 300 g white chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 250 g milk
- 130 g white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 100 g SR Flour
- 180 g Plain Flour
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Add white chocolate, butter, milk, sugar to a saucepan and cook until the sugar has dissolved and it thickens slightly.
- While that is cooking, beat the eggs and vanilla essence together in a small bowl.
- Add the flours to a mixing bowl and mix through the egg mixture.
- Slowly mix through the chocolate mixture.
- This mixture does not rise very much, so you can fill the cupcake cases almost to the top.
- Bake for about 20 mins until a skewer comes out clean.
- Ice with a little buttercream icing.
You may also like: