This delicious Triple Layer Ice Cream Cake is easy to make and tastes delicious. It does take some time as it needs to be frozen, but it is definitely worth the wait!
Triple Layer Ice Cream Cake
- 1 L vanilla ice cream
- 1 L strawberry ice cream
- 1 L chocolate ice cream
- I just bought a 4L and used most of that
- small pkt maltesers cut in half
- 1 Cadbury Flake chocolate
- 1 Crunchie Bar
- Magic Shell hard ice cream topping - Caramel Gold Flavour
- Brush and line the sides of a 22cm springform pan. Transfer 1L of ice cream into a bowl to slightly soften and than spread it evenly over the base of the pan. I did chocolate on the bottom. Then freeze for 30 minutes. Repeat with the next layer of ice cream - vanilla. Then repeat again with the 3rd layer of ice cream - strawberry.
- Then freeze overnight.
- Just before you are ready to eat it, take it out of the pan and put on a plate, then sprinkle with chopped maltesers, broken up flake and crunchie pieces, and I added a few blueberries. Then drizzle the ice cream topping over it and serve.
- It was delicious.
- As we didn't eat it all in one sitting, I covered it with cling wrap and put it back into the freezer. Everything went really well, except the blueberries. Nobody liked them frozen.
- It was a really easy and yummy cake. Definitely will make it again.
Tried this recipe? Share a pic on Instagram#simplelivingcreativelearning