Learning punctuation can be boring for kids; but not anymore with this adorable book Semicolons, Cupcakes and Cucumbers by Steve Newberry. Teaching punctuation with Semicolons, Cupcakes, and Cucumbers is easy and fun with this punctuation printable pack.
Punctuation Printable Pack
Semicolons, Cupcakes and Cucumbers is an entertaining, 48-page book, published in August 2017 by The Innovation Press. It is aimed at children in grades 1 through 4 (ages 5 through 10) to help them understand the way to use different punctuation marks – the period, comma, exclamation point, question mark and the semicolon.
In this 27-page punctuation printable pack, you will find:
- Posters, with an example of use, for each of the punctuation marks in the book
- A punctuation mark book
- Punctuation Puppets – These are the characters in the book that can be cut out and attached to a paddle pop stick and used while reading the book. Children can also create a sentence and holding up the punctuation mark that is needed in the sentence.
- Write the Punctuation Mark – Add the correct punctuation mark to complete the sentences
- Write a Sentence – Children can practice writing their own sentences using the correct punctuation marks.
- Alphabet Punch Cards
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Alphabet Puzzles
- Alphabet Handwriting Mats
To grab a copy of this printable pack, click on the link below:
You may also like these Punctuation Cards that also go well with this book.