We love strawberries and currently are trying to grow our own. We have visited a strawberry farm in the past and loved it. This Strawberry Patch Printable Pack is so much fun and filled with lots of math and literacy activities for kids in preschool and kindergarten.
Strawberry Patch Printable Pack
This 75 page printable pack contains a variety of activities including:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Great for practicing order from largest to smallest or the other way round.
- What I Know/ Want to Learn about Strawberries – Write what you want to know and then research cows and write the answers to your questions.
- Strawberry Life Cycle Writing Pages – Research the strawberry life cycle and write our what you find.
- Strawberry Life Cycle Pages – Place / write the strawberry life cycle in the correct order.
- Nouns or Verbs – Is is a noun or a verb? Place the words the correct column.
- Strawberry Life Cycle Emergent Reader – Print out this book and have children read it to you. As they read, they will learn all about strawberries.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use.
Grab your Strawberry Patch Printable Pack below: