A fun way to learn about objects in space is with these Space Cards. They are a great addition to learning about the space and the solar system.
I recommend laminating these cards for durability.
To use these cards:
- Matching cards – use as cards matching the pictures to the words.
- Matching game – Print out two copies of the cards and use in games such as memory and fish.
- Copywork – Have your child look at the card with the picture and writing on it and ask your child to copy the name of the space object.
- Spelling – Hold up the card of the space object without the words and ask your child to spell the name of it.
- Sorting – Ask your child to sort the cards into planets, objects used in space etc.
- Research – Older children can use these cards to start researching about different types of space objects
Included in this free 21 page download are cards for:
- Solar System
- Satellite Dish
- Shooting Star
- Space Shuttle
- Black Hole
- Star Life Cycle – Nebula
- Star Life Cycle – Sun
- Star Life Cycle – Red Giant
- Star Life Cycle – Planetary Nebula
- Star Life Cycle – White Dwarf
- Star Life Cycle – Blue Giant
- Star Life Cycle – Red Supergiant
- Star Life Cycle – Supernova
- Star Life Cycle – Black Hole
- Star Life Cycle – Neutron Star
To download your free copy, click the link below.
You may also like: