Learn about the seasons and how to dress appropriately with this fun seasonal animals outfits activity.
Seasonal Animals Outfits Activity
This seasonal animals activity is a fun activity for young children, preschoolers, kindergarteners to learn more about the four seasons and how to dress appropriately. With colour and black and white copies, this printable pack is great for all.
- Print out the colour or the black and white pages.
- If using the black and white pages, children can colour in the images as they wish.
- Cut out backgrounds pages in half and laminate for durability.
- Cut out the images of the animals and laminate for durability.
- Cut out the word strips and laminate for durability.
- You could place velcro dots on the back of the images and strips and on the front of the background for children to place the pictures and strips on if desired.
- Have your child choose a background.
- Place out all the animals from that season and have your child choose one.
- Next, choose the appropriate animal strip and then the appropriate clothing strips.
- Children can then read the sentence as they place their fingers on the pieces of clothing or they can write the whole sentence out if desired.
To download a copy of this printable, click on the link below:
Other seasonal printables you may enjoy:
- Winter Alphabet Match
- Winter Rhyming Cards
- Winter Parts of Speech Cards
- Spring Parts of Speech Cards
- Spring Multiplication Fun
- Spring Colour By Number
- Spring Printable Pack
- Spring Count and Clip Cards
- Summer Counting Cards
- Summer Alphabet Matching Cards
- Fall Alphabet Puzzles
- Fall Counting Cards